GameStop pre-owned gaming bundles to provide hours of staycation or vacation summer fun
GRAPEVINE, Texas, June 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summer is a great time to go retro with a gaming “blast from the past.” As families and vacationers get ready for the Fourth of July, one of the great ways to keep families entertained during the holiday weekend (or during a summer vacation) is to grab one of GameStop’s “blast from the past” console and gaming bundles offering hours of fun for the summer, especially for the upcoming holiday celebrations.
GameStop, a global family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple, has everything gamers need to get going including affordable, pre-owned consoles, controllers and select games. GameStop is offering great deals on consoles including the Xbox 360 starting at $69.99 – a $40 savings, or a PS4 for $199.99 – a $70 savings. Or, customers can get $20 off both the Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS.
“Whether you’re having a ’staycation,’ heading out for holiday vacation fun, or just buying a gift, GameStop has savings on a variety of consoles starting at $69.99,” said John Tovar, vice president of Pre-Owned Merchandising for GameStop. “We’ve taken some of the most popular consoles from yesterday and today and packaged them with the most popular games that were played on those consoles.”
Today, through July 11, 2017, GameStop is offering a ‘Blast from the Past’ sale on pre-owned consoles like Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4, as well as the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS. The retailer is also offering some sweet console bundles that include select games like many of the Call of Duty series, Harry Potter, Wii Sports and Super Mario Brothers, as well as family games like Monopoly Family Fun Pack and Rayman Legends.
Some of the specific summer deals GameStop is offering, include:
Pre-Owned Console and Gaming “Blast from the Past” Bundles
- Xbox 360 – Starting at $69.99, a $40 savings.
- Xbox One – Starting at $199.99. Get an additional $20 off through July 9, a $45 savings.
- PS4 – Starting at $199.99, a $70 savings.
- Nintendo Wii U – Starting at $199.99, a $50 savings.
- Nintendo Wii Classic – Save $45 on Nintendo Wii Classic Original White now at $69.99 and take home Wii Sports and the new Super Mario Brothers games.
- Xbox 360 Call of Duty Bundle – Only $79.99, saves customers nearly $50, and includes Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, and Ghosts.
- Xbox One Bundle – Priced at $179.99, saves customers $20 and includes Star Wars Battlefront and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- PS4 500GB Family Game Night Bundle – Priced at $299.99, a $70 savings, and includes an extra controller, Monopoly Family Fun Pack, LEGO Jurassic World and Rayman Legends.
- PS4 500GB Big Screen Heroes Bundle – Priced at $259.99, an $80 savings, and includes Batman: Arkham Knight, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Mad Max.
- PS3 Call of Duty SLIM Bundle – Just $139.99, a $40 savings, and includes Call of Duty: Black Ops, Black Ops II, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare and Advanced Warfare 3.
For a complete list of the ‘Blast from the Past’ offers, visit www.gamestop.com/preowned.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 7,500 stores across 14 countries. The company's consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer® magazine, the world's leading print and digital video game publication; and ThinkGeek, www.thinkgeek.com, the premier retailer for the global geek community featuring exclusive and unique video game and pop culture products. Our Technology Brands segment includes 1,508 Simply Mac, Spring Mobile AT&T and Cricket stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, sells the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones and offers Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, www.springmobile.com, sells all of AT&T’s products and services, including DIRECTV and offers pre-paid wireless services, devices and related accessories through its Cricket branded stores in select markets in the U.S.
General information about GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow @GameStop and @GameStopCorp. on Twitter and find GameStop on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GameStop.