San Diego Comic-Con Collectibles Available Exclusively at GameStop & ThinkGeek Stores Nationwide
GRAPEVINE, Texas, July 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fans who couldn’t make it to San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) this week shouldn’t have to miss out on the year’s hottest convention exclusives. A variety of highly sought-after 2017 SDCC collectibles were revealed at the convention today, and are now available for purchase across the country—only at GameStop and ThinkGeek stores.
Stores will receive a limited supply of each SDCC exclusive collectible, but supplies won’t last long. Fans should hurry to their local GameStop and ThinkGeek stores before these collectibles disappear forever.
The following SDCC collectibles are now available exclusively at GameStop & ThinkGeek:
- Marvel Dark Phoenix Statue: $49.99
- Marvel Iron Heart Statue: $49.99
- Marvel Comics Dark Phoenix and Iron Heart Statue Bundle: $99.99
- Marvel Deadpool X-Men Suit Statue: $49.99
- Pokémon Jumbo Tyranitar Plush: $39.99
- Pokémon Jumbo Venusaur Plush: $39.99
- Metal White Power Ranger Figurine: $12.99
- Star Wars Boba Fett 10-inch Plush: $14.99
- Funko South Park Mint Berry Crunch: $15
- Funko Gwen Pool Rock Candy: $15
- Dragon Ball Z 8-Piece Box Set Series 1: $29.99
- Dragon Ball Z 8-Piece Box Set Series 2: $29.99
- Domez Digimon 8-Piece Box Set: $29.99
- Domez Gravity Falls 8-Piece Box Set: $29.99
- Domez Steven Universe 8-Piece Box: $29.99
- PRE-ORDER – Ultimate Justice League Batmobile RC Vehicle: $249.99 (available Nov. 30)
ThinkGeek is also offering an exclusive Star Trek Pin as a gift with purchase of $50 or more, and additional SDCC ThinkGeek exclusives will be available online when Comic-Con concludes.
Fans can purchase SDCC collectibles at GameStop stores or at GameStop.com while supplies last, and hi-res images of SDCC exclusives can be downloaded here.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 7,500 stores across 14 countries. The company's consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer® magazine, the world's leading print and digital video game publication; and ThinkGeek, www.thinkgeek.com, the premier retailer for the global geek community featuring exclusive and unique video game and pop culture products. Our Technology Brands segment includes 1,508 Simply Mac, Spring Mobile AT&T and Cricket stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, sells the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones and offers Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, www.springmobile.com, sells all of AT&T’s products and services, including DIRECTV and offers pre-paid wireless services, devices and related accessories through its Cricket branded stores in select markets in the U.S.
General information about GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow @GameStop and @GameStopCorp. on Twitter and find GameStop on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GameStop.
GameStop, Inc.Alexis Barsalou